fbpx

FOIL CAMP – all kinds of foils in one place

aerial efoil lola and co4
photo grid3
DSCF1300 03a gradient2
aerial window plane

COME, FLY WITH US!

FOIL CAMP, IBIZA & FORMENTERA

Make epic memories, try something new / gain skills / improve your abilities in a pristine natural environment with the Ibiza Foils crew.

The Balearic Islands provide perfect conditions and warm mediterranean waters to learn or progress to the next level. During this camp, you will learn to understand the full set-up, the wind, and the wing & foil details you need to become an independent eFoiler and Wing Foil Surfer.
team

Who is it for?

Foil Camp is for 8 people, and it’s simply 5 days of foiling and healthy livin’, Formentera style!

  • Perfect for sporty families and anyone looking for an alternative to a ski holiday
  • First-timers and those new to foiling
  • Surfers, kite and windsurf enthusiasts
3efoilers in shallows2

when?

Experience the ultimate Foil Camp: 5 days (4 nights) on the Mediterranean islands of Ibiza and Formentera.
NEXT AVAILABLE FOIL CAMPS

28th March, 2024 – Formentera   SOLD OUT
1st April, 2024 – Formentera  SOLD OUT

23rd October, 2024 – Formentera
28th October, 2024 – Formentera

villa waterfront

WHAT?

A typical day at our Foil Camp looks like this:

  • 8am  Self service breakfast
  • 9am  Morning Activation*
  • 11am  Brunch
  • Daytime Activities**
  • Evening Meal
icons all foils 2c
Action shots Echo 2020 92 flipb

* Morning Activation:  

Wake-up ritual will include relaxing/sports-focussed breath-work exercises, stretching and light yoga. Think of Foil Camp as a Retreat-come-Training Program to set-you-up for this life!

**Activities:

  • eFoil Introduction 
  • eFoil Tours 
  • Wing Foil Lessons 
  • Tow Foil with Jetski 
  • Photos and Videos
efoils chargin IMG 0623 b

Meals:

Meals are tailored to you; healthy food prepared by our in-house chef. Snacks and Soft Drinks are also provided. Alcohol is not included. 

Crew:

The Ibiza Foils team is a group of qualified, friendly facilitators who will help you evolve your foiling-skills with lessons and tours.

Gear:

Lift eFoils, Vayu Wings and Foils, wetsuits, safety equipment, radio head sets, photos and videos, boat, jet-ski with sled and tow rope and much more…

raider nick co crop flip

What else is available?

(subject to availability)

  • Sunrise yoga/meditation sessions
  • Outdoor workouts
  • Ice bath
  • eBike tours
  • Hiking
  • Sailing tour
team happy

NOT INCL.

  • Flights to Ibiza
  • Transfers Airport to Villa
  • Alcoholic beverages

INFO ABOUT BOOKING YOUR PLACE


ACCOMMODATION

2.200 € pp • Master Suite    
1.100 € pp • Shared Master
1.800 € pp • Private Suite    


ACTIVITIES

2.500 € per person


FOOD

We will run two Foil Camps, Easter 2024: 5 days (4 nights) at this luxury waterfront villa on Formentera (see photos below).

Rooms have en-suite bathrooms, Shared Master has two double beds (in separate rooms) sharing one bathroom.

700 € per person

FOIL CAMP FULL PRICE = ACCOMMODATION OF YOUR CHOICE + ACTIVITIES + FOOD

villa plan

Price includes VAT, foil gear incl. wetsuits, three tailored meals and snacks on the beach, Ibiza Foils instructors and a whole lot of fun!

 

Now booking places for two FOIL CAMPS in Formentera

 

1st FOIL CAMP 23rd October, 2024

 

 

2nd FOIL CAMP 28th October, 2024

 
 

Villa in Formentera, Easter Foils Camps

Luxury frontline villa with awesome views and access to the sea.

villa
villa
villa garden terrace
villa living2
villa rooms2

BOOK NOW

Secure your place(s) with 35% deposit,

your choice of accommodation

 

1st FOIL CAMP

23 October – 27 October, 2024

 
 
Master Suite 1.890 € 
Shared Master 1.505 €    
Private Suite 1.750 €    
Tchi peace efoil sitting IMG 8947
 

2nd FOIL CAMP

28 October – 1 November, 2024

 
 
Master Suite 1.890 €    
Shared Master 1.505 €    
Private Suite 1.750 €    
BOOKING CONDITIONS
  • To reserve your place you will have to pay 35% of the total amount at the time of booking and the remaining 65% one week before the event.
  • In the event that you wish to cancel, the full amount paid will only be refunded if you inform us of the cancellation 15 days before the Foil Camp start date.
  • If there are less than 8 reservations 15 days before the Foil Camp start date, Ibiza Foils has the right to cancel and return the full amount.

ENQUIRIES 

Please phone us, email us, or get in touch via the enquiry form on our website: CONTACT US

Esta web utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para su correcto funcionamiento y para fines analíticos. Contiene enlaces a sitios web de terceros con políticas de privacidad ajenas que podrás aceptar o no cuando accedas a ellos. Al hacer clic en el botón Aceptar, acepta el uso de estas tecnologías y el procesamiento de tus datos para estos propósitos. Más información
Privacidad